Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Blogger Power - Make UP! :3

Moshi moshi, everyone! ^^

Well, here it is - I'm finally venturing out into the bold world of blogging! Although most of you probably don't care, here's a little introduction to the girl behind the keyboard :)

My real name is Alexandra, but I go by Aki online. Although most people think I'm a nut for it, anime is my LIFE. If the anime industry ever went under, I'd probably off myself on the spot xD It's my first artistic love, my inspiration, my biggest fandom by far, and I love everything about it! I'm also a huge fan of Japanese culture - both traditional and modern. Hey, I'm not the founder and one of the two leaders of my high school's anime club for nothing~!

I hope to one day work in the anime industry, and am planning on going to college in a year or so for communications and Asian studies, along with taking some acting and vocal classes to brush up on my voice acting skills. As soon as I graduate, I'm off to NYC to build some experience in the advertising and public relations world before I hope to land a job at the company of the gods - FUNIMATION INC! :D

As for my personal interests, I enjoy anime and manga (but I'm sure you didn't know that xD), along with music, fantasy books and movies, and generally anything off-the-wall and not popular xD My sense of style is a bit dark and emo-ish, but I prefer to call it "Emo Kawaii" ^^ I spend dubious amounts of money on cosplays - I probably have as many Japanese costumes in my closet as normal clothes!

I am a proud Risembool Ranger, a part of the official fan club of Vic Mignogna, the most amazing American anime voice actor EVER~! Well, I'd say he's on par with the rest of the best, but I'm particularly fond of him for playing some of my favorite characters, making AMAZING music and having a dramatic impact on my life :) My Ranger name is the same as my screenname here - Black Rose Aki - so come check out the Rangers and drop me a message!

Well, that's about all I have to say here. I hope you enjoy your reading experience here!

Ja ne~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment