Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ramblings: A Slight Tirade of Exasperation With Myself

The one talent I do seem to have (playing music), I don't even enjoy that much any longer for a reason - a living one, and a very overbearing and critical one at that.

The one talent that I have AND enjoy (writing), I'm losing my inspiration for.

The talents that I don't have (a lot of things), I'm told I should have or feel like I should have.

The one thing I want to do with my life (communications), I don't feel like I have much talent for.

Well...thank God I'm pretty, I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Just do what I did.
    Write. I know you're scared of financial things, but look at it this way: at least you're happy. We humans strive to be what we can be and that's great(well, most of us). If what you enjoy doing is also what you're good at: do it. Don't let something as small as a lack of inspiration get you down.
    Lately I have had a lack of inspiration as well, but I changed that by getting deeper into the things I enjoy(anime, roleplaying, art, etc.)
    You can do it. C:

    ReplyDelete